Scenes of "Winter" in Los Angeles

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Detail of the Art-Déco Wiltern Theatre
LA Shiatsu Massage. Koreatown
Continued Art-Déco. Koreatown
Red Curry, Prael Thai. East Hollywood
A very 70's scene in Echo Park.
An ominous-looking view of Downtown Los Angeles. Echo Park
Real 'Muricans. Echo Park.
Hazelnut lattés. Drip, Koreatown.
The impeccable Wiltern Theatre. Koreatown
Winter in Wilshire Vista.
An almost too-good-to-be-true stereotypical scene in Echo Park.
Great Art-Déco details. Miracle Mile

JR. Echo Park

Links to this post

1 comments: to “ Scenes of "Winter" in Los Angeles so far...

  •  

    Kudos to your blog. I'm New to LA, my boyfriend and I moved to Hollywood area from Chicago four months ago and we're looking to move, hopefully to Echo Park or Silverlake. Your photos and editorial is awesome, and very helpful helping me get to know the neighborhood. Thanks and I'll keep on reading!

    - JAKIMAC